Talent pool of the INNOVATION NETWORK OF EUROPEAN SHOWCASES,Apply as INES talent 2020
What an awesome opportunity!
Why you should apply for INES#talent 2020
- As part of the INES#talent pool you increase your chances of being booked for a lineup of many up and coming artists from all over Europe.
- Because it is your n°1 chance of introducing your music to the organisers of the 19 most reputable showcase festivals in Europe. Plus, your name will circulate.
- And finally, because being an INES talent is a quality stamp given by festival organisers that will considerably help you in your future applications.
For 2020 the 19 INES#festivals together offer more than 125 slots in total to the artists in the INES#talent pool. Being an INES#talent does not guarantee that you will get booked by an INES#festival, but it does significantly raise your chances. According to our survey of the INES#talents 2018 more than three-fourths of them got invited to play at least one INES#festival.
Each booked #talent is offered a minimum package consisting of:
- min. 250€ fee (plus VAT) per act and festival
- Accommodation or compensation for accomodation
- Basic backline (amp, drum kit, no guitars)
- Festival passes and one conference ticket
- Catering or buyout
NO compensation of travel costs! We recommend getting in touch with your national music export offices for support.
INES partners and members
19 European countries are represented in the #talent programme by 20 INES partners and members.
8 founding members (excl. gigmit):
- ENEA Spring Break – PL, End of April 2020, 15 slots reserved for INES#talents
- MENT Ljubljana – SI, February 05-07 2020, 10 slots
- Live at Heart – SE, September 2020, 7 slots
- Liverpool Sound City – GB, Early May 2020, 30 slots
- Monkey Week – ES, Mid-November 2020, 7 slots
- Sonic Visions – LU, November 2020, 5 slots
- Waves Vienna – AT, September 2020, 15 slots
- Westway Lab – PT, Mid-April 2020, 3 slots
11 associated members:
- BuSH – HU, November 2020, 3 slots reserved for INES#talents
- ℅ pop – DE, April 22-26 2020, 3 slots
- FOCUS Wales – GB-WLS, May 07-09 2020, 3 slots
- Kontakt – RS, March 2020, 3+ slots
- Linecheck – IT, November 2020, 3 slots
- Nouvelle Prague – CZ, November 2020, 5 slots
- m4music – CH, March 19-21 2020, 3 slot
- Mastering the Music Business – RO, March 17-19 2020, 5 slots
- PIN – MK, Late November 2020, 3 slots
- Sharpe – SK, April 24-25 2020, 2 slots
- What’s Next in Music? – LT, September 2020, 3 slots
Apply now for INES#talent 2020!
Each INES#festival nominates between 3 to 10 promising and exportable artists from their own country to the INES#talent pool. In the following year, all INES#festivals will book foreign artists out of INES#talent pool.