The stage is yours!
The stage you are seeking for is Web-Development, changing the music business by good coding? Then become part of our team! Applications always welcome!
Live music is our passion! We simplify and democratise the live music business. With our platform gigmit.com, promoters and artists can come together more easily than ever before and become more successful. Our intelligent data analysis enables our more than 220,000 users to make informed music booking decisions quickly and easily. Sold-out shows, made simple.
Your work field:
- As a web developer at gigmit.com, you’ll be working on our vision to revolutionize the music market.
- Your task is to participate in our DEV projects at Frontend and Backend.
- Personality, passion, knowledge and experience
- Appreciation for object-oriented design, algorithmic complexity and software design patterns.
- “Fast iteration” culture motivates you and thinking beyound the line.
- You like to take responsibility, develop your own ideas and share your knowledge.
- Apply your developer skills by your own. You’ll find the right solution - that’s what we count on. And so do our users!
- Your dev-results can lift the live music industry into a new age with gigmit.
- Flexibility about time of your work.
- Flexibility about place of your work … but in longterm perspective we focus on team work in Berlin (we have a nice office with great people in Kreuzberg/Neukölln).
- Enthusiastic Web-Dev-Colleagues who are experienced and know the platform history.
- Good team spirit with music-loving people who enjoy going to concerts and live events together.
- More wishes? Let’s talk!
- Apply here via the tool.Freelance and employment - both possible.
- Tell us your availability, working references and salary expectations.
Gladly full time … but we can also talk about other working models.