Online Marketing Manager (m/f)
Part time 20h/week, employee or freelance, from now on.
Please submit applications by using the online tool.
You are the head, heart and hand of all our marketing activities for gigmit and our projects LMAB, INES and DYKNOW.
- You are responsible for all online advertising, social media marketing and our email campaigns.
- You manage the effectiveness of marketing and project activities through monitoring and create reports for management, team leaders, sponsors and supporters.
- You track down fresh content and publish it via various CMS (Wordpress, Grav).
- You advise team members on brand and media partnerships and take care of the implementation of the deals.
What we are looking for
- Professional experience and references in the field of online marketing
- Specialist knowledge about the use and operation of social media for product communication
- Experience with Google Ad Words / Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, facebook Ad Manager, facebook Business Manager, popular CMS systems (Wordpress), Mailchimp
- Monitoring Methods for Marketing Control
- Basic knowledge of image processing
- German language skills at least B2 or native speaker
- English language skills (fluent in spoken and written)
- Responsibility and cooperation within teams
Nice to have
- Successfully completed university education in the field of business and marketing or cf. degree courses (B.A.) or comparable knowledge and experience
- Professional experience in the music industry (production, marketing, promotion, tour)
- Dealing with CRM systems such as Hubspot and intercom
- Experience with CMS System Grav
- Experience with video production and editing
- Independent, self-reliant decision making and working
- Try out new ideas
- Flat hierarchies, active contribution of own ideas
- Flexible working hours, a lively team
- Intensive networking in the music industry
- Free concerts every week
- high-end coffee machine ;)
Please attach availability and salary requirements to your application.
## Freelancers are welcome!