You want to work in Online Marketing? You want to get to know the music business? Then you can start your career with gigmit. We are looking for an Online Marketing intern.
- (Compulsory) internship as part of your training or studies.
- Duration: between 3 and 6 months
- Starting dates February 2020 or March 2020 and ongoing.
- You are a team member of our online marketing team.
- You will support the marketing manager with online advertising and social media, and you are responsible for our gigmit newsletter.
- You will have your own tasks and targets so you can work independently
- Your job is also to monitor and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- You track down fresh content, edit and publish it via our CMS.
What we are looking for:
- Studies or training with a focus on Business, Marketing or Communication
- First experience in the field of social media would be beneficial
- A feel for text and visual esthetics
- Knowledge of image processing
- German language skills at least B2 or native speaker
- English language skills, native speaker or fluent
- Cooperative and responsible work ethics
Your chance to get:
- Work experience in the field of online marketing
- Insights into the live music industry
- Opportunities to attend concerts
- Flat hierarchy, try out your own ideas and receive feedback
- You can learn and test your knowledge in reality and in everyday work. We don’t expect a perfectly finished marketing professional, but curious people who get involved in Online Marketing and the music business with all its facets and see the learning position as an opportunity.
Send your application via our online tool; please also include when you would like to start, the duration and if your internship is compulsory.