The stage is yours!
You want to work in the field of Online Marketing?
You want to get to know the music business?
Start your career with gigmit. We are looking for an Online Marketing Intern.
- (Compulsory) internship as part of your training or studies.
- Duration: 3 months, according to your curriculum
- Start: ongoing, please apply via application tool
Be part of our mission: We simplify and democratise the live music business. With our platform gigmit.com, promoters and artists can come together more easily than ever before and become more successful. Our intelligent data analysis enables our more than 220,000 users to make informed music booking decisions quickly and easily. Sold-out shows, made simple. Live music is our passion!
- You are a team member of our online marketing team.
- You will support the marketing manager with online advertising and social media, and you are responsible for our gigmit newsletter.
- You will have your own tasks and targets so you can work independently
- Your job is also to monitor and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns
- You track down fresh content, edit and publish it via our CMS.
What we are looking for:
- Studies or training with a focus on Business, Marketing or Communication
- First experience in the field of social media would be beneficial
- A feel for text and visual esthetics
- Knowledge of image processing
- German language skills at least B2 or native speaker
- English language skills, native speaker or fluent
- Cooperative and responsible work ethics
Your chance to get:
- Work experience in the field of online marketing
- Insights into the live music industry
- Opportunities to attend concerts
- Flat hierarchy, try out your own ideas and receive feedback
- You can learn and test your knowledge in reality and in everyday work. We don’t expect a perfectly finished marketing professional, but curious people who get involved in Online Marketing and the music business with all its facets and see the learning position as an opportunity.
Send your application via our online tool; please also include when you would like to start, the duration and if your internship is compulsory.