The stage is yours!
gigmit is the platform that connects promoters and artists together, for more live shows! As a Customer Relationship & Support Manager, you will be coordinating the relationships with Artists and Promoters to help us improve their user experience.
Our platform boasts a community of over 220,000 artists and promoters, and our ultimate goal is to streamline the booking process, providing greater opportunities for artists to showcase their music, and allowing promoters to concentrate on the music itself.
As the Customer Relationship & Support Manager, you will play an essential role in achieving these objectives.
- You will ensure that our community is happy and monitor our social media channels (community management).
- You will help our users solve potential issues and answer any questions they might have to ensure the best user experience possible.
- You will be coordinating Marketing campaigns with Artists directly (playlisting and shortlisting for events)
- You will be responsible for writing guide articles on our blog and in the FAQ to make sure our users are proficient with the platform and beyond.
- You will set goals & initiatives and report on them in the area of Customer Relationship to ensure the success of the company
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Preferred: You are fluent in German (written and spoken)
- You have outstanding communication skills and creativity in writing
- You are not afraid to step in and can come up with creative solutions to satisfy our users
- You have experience in community management and know how to use social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- You know how to turn complaints into happiness
- You have an optimistic personality and know how to think positively
- You have outstanding organisational skills
- You have a good understanding of contractual matters
- You are passionate about music and secure about your music taste
- You are motivated to make a difference in the live music business!
- You have full ownership of your area of expertise and are free to come up with innovative ideas, within the Marketing team and in collaboration with the Product and Finance teams.
- You have flexible working hours
- You are flexible on your workplace: home office or remote work is not an issue, but we encourage you to join us in our lovely office in Berlin Kreuzberg/Neukölln as often as you can.
- You will join a team of music-lovers that enjoy going to concerts and live events together, have team breakfasts, lunches and drinks.
- Do you need anything else? Let us know!
Simply put in your application here.
Please tell us your availability & work references.
NB: Freelance and Employment contracts are both possible. Full-time is preferred but we are open to different working models.