THE STAGE IS YOURS:
Become the Campaign Manager for our advertising business at “gigmit for brands”. All genders, all persons, preferably part-time. Permanent position or freelance.
Live music is our passion! We simplify and democratise the live music business. With our platform gigmit.com, promoters and artists can come together more easily than ever before and become more successful. Our intelligent data analysis enables our more than 220,000 users to make informed music booking decisions quickly and easily. Sold-out shows, made simple.
Your job profile:
“gigmit for brands” connects brands and companies with our users and the world of live music: from performance ads and content campaigns to influencer marketing and brand activations at festivals. Does that sound familiar to you? Then you should join our team:
You will be responsible for acquiring and implementing projects for our brand clients, advising them and managing their campaigns. For your area of responsibility, you will coordinate with team members from marketing, product development and financing.
Campaign management and content creation:
- Independently and on your own responsibility create, implement and evaluate advertising campaigns.
- Create and run display ads
- Knowing and using online marketing tools such as target mailings, etc.
- Copywriting and illustration
- Coolness with high delivery rates (timing of campaigns) and at the same time changing deadlines
- Structuring and automating complexity
Sales skills with music industry knowledge:
- A penchant for networking, online as well as at festivals and industry events
- Recognising and offering win-win opportunities
- Identifying, scaling and offering the potential of the gigmit platform as a product for brand clients
- Cost calculation & pricing for good deal-offers
- Knowing what makes musicians tick, because customer success comes from campaign success with our users
- Knowledge of the music industry makes the job easier
- German Native speaker or comparable level, currently we have mainly German-speaking brand clients
- English Business fluent, international companies advertise with gigmit and we speak English within the team
- Networking with people in the music business and advertising industry
- Independent decision-making and work
- Flat hierarchies
- Checking out new ideas and methods in project management
- Flexible working hours,
- Friendly, music loving teammembers
- Free concerts and events
- Desks and office in casual lobby style
- High-end coffee machine ;)
Please include availability, hours and salary requirements in your application. Freelancers can also apply!