Music always deserves a chance - no matter where it comes from. That’s why we’re taking the business that’s been reserved for a few to the next level for everyone. Our data-driven matchmaking platform for musicians and organizers is gigmit for easy booking. Bringing suitable music to the stages of the world will be easier and more economical than ever before with gigmit.
We are changing the way concerts are organized. It has to be simple, so that there is more time for creative work and more musicians standing where they belong: on stage. As a signpost in the booking jungle, gigmit uses a smart, independent profile to make visible what the individual cannot see alone: A global network of active musicians and organizers.
We help you to achieve professional booking management. Always optimistic and motivating. We are boundless music-loving team players who love the live experience. Our spirit of discovery strives for diversity and innovative solutions.
*Do you want to participate in this mission? We will gladly take you on board. *
Your work field
- As a web developer at gigmit.com, you’ll be working on our vision to revolutionize the music market.
- Your task is conceptioning, development, migration and maintenance of backend applications at gigmit.com.
- Personality, passion, knowledge and experience - Ruby (on Rails) on an advanced level and well experienced !!!
- Appreciation for object-oriented design, algorithmic complexity and software design patterns.
- “Fast iteration” culture motivates you and thinking beyound the line.
- You like to take responsibility, develop your own ideas and share your knowledge.
Our current stack
- Our main players are Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, Elasticsearch, Nginx, Puppet and AWS S3.
- Apply your developer skills by your own. You’ll find the right solution - that’s what we count on. And so do our users!
- Your dev-results can lift the live music industry into a new age with gigmit.
- Flexibility about time of your work.
- Flexibility about place of your work … but in longterm perspective we focus on team work in Berlin (we have a nice office with great people in Kreuzberg/Neukölln).
- Enthusiastic Web-Dev-Colleagues who are experienced and know the platform history.
- Good team spirit with music-loving people who enjoy going to concerts and live events together.
- More wishes? Let’s talk!
Apply here via the tool. Freelance and employment - both possible.
Tell us your availability, working references and salary expectations.
Gladly full time … but we can also talk about other working models.