|Nov / 2015||•||COYOTE Club||Brest, Belarus|
|Oct / 2015||•||Underground Sopot||Sopot, Poland|
|Oct / 2015||•||Rock & Roll Bar||Chełmno, Poland|
|Oct / 2015||•||Iron Horse Pub Łódź||Łódź, Poland|
|Sep / 2015||•||Mandragora - MusicClub||Ostrava, Czech Republic|
|Sep / 2015||•||Retrospekcja pub||Starachowice, Poland|
|Sep / 2015||•||Piaskowa Pub||Kraśnik, Poland|
|Sep / 2015||•||Mylna Musicpub||Siedlce, Poland|
|Sep / 2015||•||Re:Public (Supported The Subways)||Minsk, Belarus|
|Aug / 2015||•||Supersession 2015||Brest, Belarus|
|Aug / 2015||•||PIĘĆ SZTUK||Siedlce, Poland|
|Aug / 2015||•||PUB BLUES||Bielsk Podlaski, Poland|
|Aug / 2015||•||PUB Blues&Rock U Matczaka||Bialystok, Poland|
|Jul / 2015||•||UnderGramy||Tczew, Poland|
|Jun / 2015||•||VOLVO Center||Biala-Podlaska, Poland|
|Jun / 2015||•||Motorockowisko 2015||Bogunice, Poland|
|May / 2015||•||UPnalia - Juwenalia UPWr||Wroclaw, Poland|
|Apr / 2015||•||KOROVA grill bar||Brest, Belarus|
|Apr / 2015||•||FAMA Wroclaw 2015||Wroclaw, Poland|
|Sep / 2014||•||Heroes of Vintage 2014||Sopot, Poland|
|Aug / 2014||•||Parkowa Fest Final 2014||Radom, Poland|
|Aug / 2014||•||Muszla Fest 2014||Bydgoszcz, Poland|
|Aug / 2014||•||FAMA||Świnoujście, Poland|
|Aug / 2014||•||Parkowa Fest||Radom, Poland|
|Jul / 2014||•||Miasto Rocka||Babimost, Poland|
|Jul / 2014||•||XVI Festiwal Muzyczny im. Ryśka Riedla||Chorzow, Poland|
|Jul / 2014||•||VIII Wielki Ogień||Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski, Poland|
|Jun / 2014||•||Quality Studio||Warsaw, Poland|
|Jun / 2014||•||Must Bу the Music Polska||Warsaw, Poland|
|Label / Release||Type||Year|
|Everything is Fine, Nobody is Happy||Album||2013|
Their music is based mostly on UK’s and Europe’s Rock’n’Roll tradition highly influenced by contemporary Rock bands. The band’s tune is mainly built in major keys and is supported by powerful rhythm section which makes their music sound very cheerful filling the atmosphere with strong positive vibes and lots of crazy energy.
Officially the band started existence with the release of its first single “Hemingway” on the 3rd of September 2013. Ten days later on the 13th of September 2013 the first album «Everything is fine, nobody is happy» came out.
Right after the release of the album WeArtists started working on the new tracks reconsidering the style, genre and the sounding of the debut works. The band acquired more pronounced and lively Rock’n’Roll features which now seem to be fundamental in the band’s musical cocktail of genres called Rock ‘n’ Roll.
Starting from January 2014 the trio is touring across Eastern Europe promoting itself and participating in various Festivals, band competitions and talent shows.
WeArtists already gained considerable recognition at many core rock festivals and shows across Poland.
- Awardwinners in the section of Music at the 44. International Festival of Arts Fama 2014 (Swinoujscie, Poland)
- 1st Place winner – at Heroes of Vintage 2014 Festival (Sopot, Poland)
- 1st Place winner – at Muszla Fest 2014 (Bydgosc, Poland)
- 1st Place winner – at Fama Wroclaw music sessions 2014 (Wroclaw, Poland)
- 1st Place winner – at Motorockowisko 2014 (Bogunice, Poland)
- 1st Place winner in individual artists’ contest and the 2nd place winner in bands’ contest – at Gora Rocka 2014 (Gora Slaska, Poland)
- 2nd Place winner - at XVI Musical Festival honored to Ryśka Riedla 2014 (Chorzow, Poland)
- 2nd Place winner – at Parkowa Fest 2014 (Radom, Poland)
- Played “Live in Studio” concert transmitted live through the internet within the framework of the project “Fundacja na rzecz Autentyczności w Muzyce”(Warsaw, Poland).
- Have supported british band The Subways at one of their gigs from the “Good Time Tour 2015” in Minsk (Belarus)