Start: Immediately / from March 2017
You shape the growth of our platform, both nationally and internationally. Your network consists of clubs, concert promoters and booking agencies, which we provide with an increasing number services and benefits.
- You work within the sales and booking teams and constructively play a part in them.
- You implement all sales activities, particularly telephone sales.
- You keep tabs on your activities and work autonomously.
- You identify potential customers and realize their acquisition.
- You visit national and international trade shows and industry festivals.
- You consider yourself well versed in KPIs and optimize your processes regularly.
What we are looking for
- You have professional experience in sales, ideally in the B2B, ideally in the B2B, and at best, in the field of events or concerts.
- You are flexible and lead under your own responsibility.
- You are a team player.
- You have a hands-on mentality: tackling issues at all levels comes naturally for you.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- You are knowledgeable in email marketing and telephone sales.
- You have successfully completed a business degree specializing in Marketing / Sales or equivalent (an added advantage).
Please include your salary expectations in your application.