Project Manager (m/f) INES
Part time 20h/week, employee or freelance, from now on.
Fixed-term contract until 31.07.2021 (due to project duration)
Please submit applications by using the online tool.
INES - “The Innovation Network of European Showcases” - is an EU-funded network of European music industry festivals for trade visitors with the aim of strengthening the European music market in the long term.
You are working as key person for the INES project:
- You take over the operational project management
- You are monitoring dates and deadlines and pass them on proactively
- You are the main contact for all project participants (festivals, musicians, other music professionals)
- You successfully implement all working packages and do not hesitate to delegate tasks to team members and project partners
- You control project activities using Podio and other online monitoring tools, creating reports for management, sponsors, promoters etc.
- You initiate and steer member meetings, nomination processes and project marketing
- You acquire media partners and Associated Members
- You are corresponding in English
What we are looking for
- Professional Experience in project management, also in public funding projects
- Specialist knowledge about collaboration software (preferably Podio) and social media for project management
- Monitoring Methods for project management
- Minimum IT affinity due to already established online software in the project
- German language skills at least B2 or native speaker
- English language skills (fluent in spoken and written)
- Readiness for Business trips and concerts all over Europe
- Responsibility, motivation and cooperation within teams
Nice to have
- Successfully completed university education in the field of culture and project or event management or cf. study courses (B.A.) or comparable knowledge and experience
- Professional experience in the music industry (production, marketing, promotion, tour)
- Experience with video production and editing
- Your benefits
- Independent, self-reliant decision making and working
- Try out new ideas
- Flat hierarchies, active contribution of own ideas
- Flexible working hours, a lively team
- Intensive networking in the music industry
- Participation in up to 19 festivals per year in Europe
- Free concerts every week
- high-end coffee machine ;)
Please attach availability and salary requirements to your application.
## Freelancers are welcome!