Contract type: Permanent position; full time
Land yourself a key position at gigmit! In this position, your responsibilities would include designing and managing the technical growth of our platform, both nationally and internationally. Your world would consist primarily of developing online products and platforms to create a unique user experience. You use Google Analytics data to develop and control user activity. You should love live music and be familiar with the music business.
… then your responsibilities would be:
- Building and leading the product team.
- Planning, guiding and controlling all developments surrounding our Online-Booking-Platform.
- Preparing strategies and concepts for the management team and assessing further steps with them.
- Identifying challenges and developing solutions.
- Analyzing and deciding which developments will continue and which will be abandoned.
- Maintaining budget responsibility, identifying key KPIs, and regularly optimizing all processes.
What we are looking for:
- You have several years of professional experience in “Product Management” or “digital business” oder “e-commerce”, preferably for online platforms or digital marketplaces, as well as e-commerce experience for ticket sales or business in the fields of events and concerts.
- You have excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and maybe additional analytical tools such as Hotjar, etc.
- It would be helpful for the job, if you are a web developer.
- You are analytical and able to develop profitable web solutions based on data statistics. You are innovative, committed, flexible and you work independently.
- You are a team player with leadership experience.
- You have a hands-on mentality: tackling all levels comes naturally for you.
- Agile development is familiar to you.
- You have a successfully completed your degree or comparable level of education (advantage).
- You speak English fluently; German fluency preferable when possible.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to your application!
Please attach your desired salary to your application.