This internship suits for intercultural communication, project management and music management.
INES - the INNOVATION NETWORK OF EUROPEAN SHOWCASES - is an European cooperation project initiated by eight international showcase festivals and gigmit, the European digital platform for artist booking. It is co-funded by the CREATIVE EUROPE Programme of the European Union. gigmit is the project leader of INES. This is your chance to join the team and bring all your knowledge into real business. You’ll get well experienced in project management, international communication and the music business.
We are looking for an intern (part time or full time), who will join us minimum 6 month, perfectly 12 month. You could start immediately after the successful application process.
Application deadline: 18th of February 2018
Your tasks and opportunities:
- Assistance tasks to the INES project manager
- Communication with the international project partners (festivals), media partners and all kind of cooperation partners (in English)
- Support the preparation of networking events and receptions
- Administration of checklists, tracking lists, etc. - the heart to steer the project
- Preparing and executing marketing activities together with the project manager
What you’ll get:
- field applications for all your knowledge from your studies
- learning by doing
- business trips to European festivals and networking workshops
- insights and experience in professionell project management
- own tasks and operation fields
- contacts into the international music and festival community
- well self-organised with hands-on mentality
- intercultural sensitive
- experienced in digital marketing and social media (basic knowledge)
- fluent in English, spoken and written - a natural talent for text producing would be a big bonus!
- aware of your responsibilities, because we will count on you!