We hire: with immediate effect.
Music always deserves a chance - no matter where it comes from. That’s why we’re taking the business that’s been reserved for a few to the next level for everyone. Artists shape their careers themselves; clubs and festivals scout their line-ups and talents. With our data-driven matchmaking platform for musicians and organizers, the right music comes to the stages of the world, easier and more economical than ever before, that’s our mission.
We are boundless music-loving team players who love the live experience. Our spirit of discovery strives for diversity and innovative solutions.
Do you want to participate in our mission? We will gladly take you on board.
## Your job
Customer-Relationship-Management for the members of our community gigmit.com! You are responsible that our users use gigmit.com actively and regularly and as a result expand their live-event-business:
- You conceive and design the dialogues with our customers and the community using digital tools of communication and communication measures (information, campaigns, incentives, dialogues, support).
- You prepare target group-specific CRM campaigns (Customer-Relationship-Management) and carry them out.
- You continuously analyze, evaluate and improve campaign performance. You organize and manage the corresponding evaluation tools yourself.
- You create customer journey maps and competitive analyses in the field of e-mail marketing to improve our user experience and are in close contact with product development.
- You also have an eye on our support.
- Communicative and marketing orientated
- Analytical and keen on interpretation of numbers and statistics
- IT-interested in digital technologies of online marketing
- Eloquent in German and English for the language style of the target groups
- Self-organised, optimising and self-motivated
Your skills and abilities
- Proven work experience in customer communication, Customer-Relationship-Management and/or customer support, sales, etc.
- Expertise in campaign management and knowledge of successful scaling of campaigning in customer communication
- Application experience of analysis tools in the CRM environment as well as basic knowledge of HTML, interfaces, campaign software such as Mailchimp or Intercom.
- Permanent awareness for the “Call-To-Action”
- Understanding of terms and workflows in the music business as well as for the interests of musicians and organizers
- Management skills (optional but helpful)
- German and English language on working level
- Know-how in the following disciplines would be helpful: communication sciences, marketing, business administration, economics (focus on marketing), industrial engineering or similar courses.
- Independent field of activity, right from the start.
- Flat hierarchies, fast decisions, interdisciplinary work.
- Flexible work culture for reconciling job life and private life.
- Freedom for you to try out your ideas and proposed solutions.
- Sustainability: with us you can lift the live music industry into a new age.
- Good team spirit with music-loving people who enjoy going to concerts and live events together.
- Live events, because at gigmit.com you are at the source … and our musicians are happy when we visit their concerts.
- Further wishes? Let’s talk!
- Apply as soon as possible.
- Tell us your working hours per week, start date, salary.
- Use our online application form.