Start: Immediately / from January 2017
You develop and book artists nationally and internationally and build new relationships with companies, event agencies and private clients. Your network consists of companies- preferably hospitality and event agencies- to which we can offer a growing number of services and benefit.
- You work within the sales and booking teams and constructively play a part in them.
- You connect gigmit with new and successful artists and their management and, most importantly, event agencies, hotels and business contacts.
- You implement all sales activities, particularly telephone sales.
- You keep tabs on your activities and work autonomously.
- You identify potential customers and ensure their acquisition.
- You visit national and international trade shows and industry festivals.
- You consider yourself well versed in KPIs and optimize your processes regularly.
What we are looking for
- You have professional experience in the fields of corporate booking, events or concerts.
- You are flexible and lead under your own responsibility.
- You are a team player.
- You have a hands-on mentality: tackling issues at all levels comes naturally for you.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- You are knowledgeable in email marketing and telephone sales.
- You have successfully completed a business degree specializing in Marketing / Sales or equivalent (an added advantage).
Please include your salary expectations in your application.