We hire a Brand Sales Manager, employer or freelance.
Full time 40 h/week, part-time models are also possible.
gigmit is the largest online booking platform in Europe with over 120,000 registered users and has set itself the goal of providing easy access to live events. The business model is comparable to LinkedIn. The gigmit platform is financed by exclusive “paid features” for artists and by corporate deals. We offer brand and advertising customers the opportunity to get in touch with our artists and promoters.
That’s you - our Brand Sales Manager! Your ingenuity and persuasiveness for gigmit are needed to achieve the mission of revolutionizing the music market together with attractive partners. You could also call the job position Media Sales Manager, Advertisement Manager or Brand Partnerships Manager.
Application and hiring asap - even during COVID-19: use the online application tool.
- You are the central contact person, i.e. the key account manager, for all our brand customers and advertisers who want to work with gigmit. You will correspond in English and German with business fluency.
- As a sales professional with a feel for marketing trends, you will develop imaginative and attractive advertising formats and cooperations for existing and numerous new brand customers for every situation.
- You have a considerable amount of work to do in acquiring new customers.
- You use all sales activities independently and purposefully to achieve your growth figures: by telephone, by e-mail, at trade fairs.
- You are responsible for the creation and development of presentations and sales documents, the creation of new sales ideas and campaign management.
- You keep track of everything with deal flow management in online systems (from creation to evaluation).
- You will ensure that the service is fulfilled, because you are responsible for the implementation of all campaigns and goals and delegate some of them to team members and project partners. For this purpose you use operative project management, create briefings, advertising campaigns in Google Ad Manager (for Advertisers).
YOUR SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Professional experience in marketing agencies or in the field of brand sales or in tour or festival sponsoring in the music industry. In any case, you need a “marketing mindset” to put yourself in the mindset of your customers and develop attractive offers.
- Understanding of Social Media Marketing and/or Social Media Campaigning
- You are persuasive and have a spirit of discovery in you.
- Enjoy business trips and concerts all over Europe
- Experience in (operative) project management, also of public funding projects
- German language: at least B2 or native speaker
- English language: fluent in spoken and written
- Minimum IT affinity to work quickly and efficiently with our online work tools such as Hubspot, Google Ad Manager etc. Knowledge of the use of collaboration software, preferably Podio, is helpful.
- Sense for responsible, motivating and cooperative work
- It might be helpful if you have successfully completed a university education in the field of business administration, culture and project or event management or comparable courses of study (B.A.)
- Intensive networking in the music and advertising industry
- Independent decision making and working
- Flat hierarchies
- Trying out new ideas and methods in project management
- Flexible working hours, lively team
- Participation in up to 10 events per year
- Free concerts every week, as soon as LIVE events are allowed to take place again
- A casual lobby style office
- A high-end coffee machine ;)
Please attach availability, hours and salary expectations to your application. Freelancers are Welcome, too!