Start: Immediately / from January 2017
You develop and book artists nationally and internationally and build new relations with festival and concert organizers. Your network consists of artists, clubs, concert promoters and booking agencies, which we offer increasing services and benefits.
- You work within the sales and booking teams and constructively play a part in them.
- You connect gigmit with new and successful artists and their management.
- You implement all sales activities, particularly telephone sales.
- You keep tabs on your activities and work autonomously.
- You identify potential customers and ensure their acquisition.
- You visit national and international trade shows and industry festivals.
- You consider yourself well versed in KPIs and optimize your processes regularly.
What we are looking for
- You are flexible and lead under your own responsibility.
- You are a team player.
- You have a hands-on mentality: tackling issues at all levels comes naturally for you.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- You are knowledgeable in email marketing and telephone sales.
- You have successfully completed a business degree specializing in Marketing / Sales or equivalent (an added advantage).
Please include your salary expectations in your application.